Friday, May 2, 2014

The Final Push Round 2 Week 2 of Diet – 4 kg in 2 Weeks

I am sorry, I had an extremely stressful week at work and was not able to update on my daily progress. It is now Wednesday of week 2 and I will give a short summary of what happened since last Friday.

However, I was able to stay on target, despite the fact that I am an emotional eater and the only way I know how to deal with stress is to eat...I am giving myself a little pat on the back for that.

I have been eating in much the same style as last week; many smaller meals. I continue to log in Noom in order to keep track of what I eat. However, I have had to cut down on sports due to lack of time. I'm coming home late only to continue working. I only went to the gym yesterday, but I did make the most out of it with a 25 minute intense cardio followed by an intense muscle-building group course.

I am now at 60.5 kg and getting closer to my goal. I have only 0.5 kg to go until Friday, but it is getting more and more difficult to keep my sugar cravings at bay. It doesn't help that I didn't have time to do grocery shopping so I am out of fruit. Well, except dried fruit...definitely containing calories...

Nonetheless, I have 2 days left to get those last 0.5 kg off. Friday and Saturday evening I have plans to go out for drinks with friends so I will not be able to keep my calorie budget...

No comments:

Post a Comment