Monday, May 5, 2014

The Final Push Round 2 End of Week 2 of Diet – 4 kg in 2 Weeks

I won't say it was an immaculate success as I am 60,3 kg today, but I think I got pretty damn close.

I managed to go from 64 kg to 60,3 kg in two weeks without starving myself.

I am very proud of myself. I lost the necessary weight, I lost the weight fast and I stayed healthy. In fact, aside from the occasional cranky day or strong craving, I was feeling better. I had more energy after lunch because I was having a lighter meal. Instead of eating a big heavy meal I was having salad, which kept me going until my afternoon snack. I will continue with this habit as I simply feel better this way.

I don't suffer from a slow metabolism nor from any hormonal imbalance and I am sure this could make things more difficult. However, I am far from an expert on dieting and had no experience in the field. Therefore, if I can do it, anyone can. Technology is now a great help and guided me along the way, but the key is to eat as healthy as possible and as much raw fruit and vegetables as possible.

With modern technology, you can have access to an equivalent to a nutritionist in your pocket, for free. I say let's take advantage of that and improve our lifestyle.

No comments:

Post a Comment